- Max & Miller's classic style wood men's and women's polarised sunglasses fold perfectly over each other both ways, the ear pieces do not pinch and the metal hinges are highly flexible. This means the sunglasses are solid, comfortable and will stand the test of time.
- All Max & Miller sunglasses come with a free sunglasses case and cloth to keep your new frames in tip top condition.
- Provide excellent protection from the sun. All Max & Miller sunglasses comply with the Australian mandatory standard AS/NZS 1067.1:2016: Eye and face protection – Sunglasses and fashion spectacles.
- 30 Day Money Back Guaranteed – Contact Max & Miller without hesitation for a full refund if not happy with your purchase.
- WE ARE AUSTRALIAN - We are real people behind the Go Wood brand. We stand by our products and will help you if something is not right. You can rely on an exceptional customer service experience. Forget about horrible customer service and buy local, buy from Max & Miller.
ABOUT MAX & MILLER™
Max & Miller aims to provide Australians with great quality sunglasses at the best possible prices. We understand that you want high quality frames, protection for your eyes and something that looks great! Well you have come to the right place.</p>
Max & Miller is based in Sydney, Australia.
Unisex Wooden sunglasses. 100% protection against harmful UVA, UVB and UVC rays. The lenses eliminate glare and reduce eye fatigue. Perfect for outdoor activities such as fishing, boating where increased glare can be problematic. German OBE stop hinges effectively prevent the screws from moving and ensure free movement of the temples. 30 day money back guarantee.
Contact Max & Miller without hesitation for a full refund if you're not happy with your sunglasses.
Lens Height 45mm
Lens Width 55mm